Sunday, 25 March 2012

Friday lifedrawing before a busy weekend

I made it to lifedrawing before heading off on a hectic weekend, with no time to post,  or to do much else either....
I did enjoy lifedrawing....  first a few very quick drawings....  
 I had my mind on other things,  and drawing was tricky....  I made a drawing of the model's face....
 ... his right hand....
... and then investigated both hands....
... not the most productive episode,  but the practice is more like the exercise that football players do in the gym....  it's an exercise that keeps the muscles working for the game later in the week.  Lifedrawing keeps the eye-hand-thingy working ready for painting later in the week.  It feels like drawing via the hand and eye though bypassing the thinking part of the brain... I don't know whether this is true,  but that is what it feels lik eto me.

No comments: