Sunday, 14 August 2011

Swallows

Today I spent most of the day at the studio, waiting for SALA visitors.  There were quite a few.  The most unusual however was the pair of swallows that spent much of the day inside.
First one came in and I was worried, as it didn't seem to know where to go towards the door.  Then came a second one.  Together they were so loud that it was hard to let yourself think!
Eventually one left and the noise died down significantly.  The last one eventually left, though I had been worried as I wondered what would happen if I locked the door and left in the afternoon... with a swallow still inside!
I was so glad to leave the studio bird free, mouse free and, from what I could see, spider free!

1 comment:

Fiona (posts by her mum and dad) said...

sounds like you've selected for loud swallows.