Friday, 11 March 2011

Road to Brady Creek

I've done another painting of the Road to Brady Creek...
... this looks more like the road up into the Tothill Ranges and I'm happier with this...
It's been hard to get back to painting after three days in the "real world."

I found some flowers in the grave yard...  growing among the weeds.  The jar was thrown into the bushes near the old gravestones, so I gave the flowers some water and made a sketch....
... definitely need somewher eto set up "still-life" subject matter out there.

I tried a ""lower north roadway" painting too,  but just couldn't manage it today.  I'll probably paint over it tomorrow.
I'd wanted to make a painting of one of the less spectacular spots in the area...  interesting try and I'll be interested to see how it looks to me tomorrow...  mmmm....

No comments: